Samp-Suhradbhav-Ekta Parayan - 2015 (Day 12), Surat
CLICK ON BELOW GALLERY FOR MORE IMAGES
On account of sacred month of Shravan as per the Indian Gujarati Calendar, a Parayan (A Series Of Religious Discourses) on Samp, Suhradbhav and Ekta (Harmony, Wholehearted Acceptance and Unity) was organized by Shrihari Pradesh at Surati Modh Vanik Wadi in Surat, on the 12th day of which, between 7:00 am to 8.30 am in the morning on Monday, the 31st Aug 2015, P. Sarvamangalswami, the regional saint leader of the said Shrihari Pradesh, while explaining the said subject of the discourse, had continued his very beautiful talk on the subject. Around 1250 devotees remained present and took advantage of the discourse.
The discourse began with Atmiya Naman and chanting of Dhoon. Then, P.B Anantbhai Jariwala and friends performed worship of Shree Thakorji and all the Volunteers / sevaks managing the services of the entire sound system worshiped and garlanded the orator P. Sarvamangalswami sitting on the Dias and then, the arti of Shree Thakorji was done.
After this, P. Sarvasmangalswami started his 12th day’s talks to continue from his 11th day’s discourses on Samp, Suhradbhav and Ekta.
The main points of his discourse were,
- While talking on/explaining the Vachanamrut No. 63 of Gadhada Chapter 1st, he said that, our life is people oriented and not the present God oriented. To make it the present God oriented, the company, the guidance and the help of some Bhagavadi (Mentor) is most essential/inevitable. Defining the Bhagavad, he said, from/through whom, the God speaks is a Bhagavadi.
- Describing the mercy of God, he said that, the god may test/examine us but, may not ever do any harm at all, whatsoever, to us.
- He said that, if we start living our life according to the rules/regulations/principles mentioned in Vachanamrut, our vices/drawbacks/shortcomings/faults do vanish/disappear/go away. He also explained, with the help of/through the medium of incidents of P. Premswami’s life as to, what should we do while in satsang, to drive away/get rid of all our faults.
- As much more Ego we possess/have, proportionately less devotion shall we have.
- To develop affinity for relation in satsang, 3 things are required/essential, (a) reading of our 3 Granths (main books) (b) regular/daily prayer at least for 30 minutes (c) atmiyata with each other. If, these 3 things are there, the God will surely give the concerned understanding.
- Only the spirit of “Dasatva” contains all/every efforts. As soon as we resolve to live like a servant of servants, das of all das, all of our problems are bound to be solved immediately.
- He said that, whatever we do as per the commands/instructions from our Satpurush, is retirement only. Whatever we do/try for other devotees also, is a retirement only. Thus, he provided a unique understanding on the path of Spirituality.
- Every quality is earned/gained/acquired by the grace of a real saint by working/acting/doing things as per his wish/choice.
- While pointing out to the danger spots in the satsang, he said that, although, by the grace of elderly persons we do get/acquire many good qualities by doing satsang but, if those elderly persons or satpurush themselves are neglected by us, and if we start acting/behaving as per our own wish/desires, we thus leave aside/overlook/neglect our own innocent sense.
- We fall sick only because we don’t do self-introspection and prayer regularly.
In the end, he explained that if we want/have to develop our “Divyabhav” for all, we have got to necessarily/compulsorily accept some proper person as our spiritual guide/bhagavadi and he put up a prayer at the lotus feet of Shree Thakorji and P.P. Swamiji to give us all, the strength to thoroughly accept Bhagwadi as it is.
kp¡dhpf, sp. 31-8-2015 “p fp¡S> ‘rhÓ îphZdpk r“rdÑ¡ îulrf ‘°v$¡i - kyfs$ dyL$pd¡ kyfsu dp¡Y$ hZuL$ hpX$u Mps¡ Qpgsp k„‘-kyùv$cph-A¡L$sp ‘pfpeZ“p bpfdp rv$hk¡ Apif¡ 1250 cL$sp¡A¡ D‘[õ’s flu ‘pfpeZ“p¡ gpc gu^p¡ lsp¡. khpf¡ 7:00 ’u 8:30 v$fçep“ îulrf ‘°v$¡i“p ‘°pv$¡riL$ k„she® ‘|. kh®d„NgõhpduA¡ k„‘-kyùv$cph-A¡L$sp rhje“¡ kdÅhsp NBL$pg“u L$’p ApNm h^pfu lsu.
‘pfpeZ“u iê$Aps ApÐdue “d“ s’p ^|“’u L$ep® bpv$ ‘.c. A“„scpB Tfuhpgp A“¡ rdÓp¡A¡ c¡Np dmu îuW$pL$p¡fÆ“y„ ‘|S>“ L$ey¯. ‘pfpeZ“u ifyAps’u kpDÞX$ kuõV$d“u k¡hp Ap‘sp„ k¡hL$p¡A¡ c¡Np dmu ìepk‘uW$ ‘f Apk“õ’ h¼sp ‘|. kh®d„Ngõhpdu“y„ ‘|S>“ L$fu ‘yó‘lpf A‘®Z L$ep¯.
Ðepfbpv$ ‘|. kh®d„NgõhpduA¡ k„‘-kyùv$cph-A¡L$sp ‘pfpeZ“p bpfdp rv$hk“u Np¡›$u“p¡ âpf„c L$ep£.
Np¡›$u“p dyv¹$pAp¡ :
- hQ“pd©s NY$X$p â.63 “y„ r“fy‘Z L$fu hps L$fu L¡$ Ap‘Ï„ Æh“ gp¡L$â^p“ R>¡, õhê$‘â^p“ “’u. Æh“ õhê$‘â^p“ b“¡ s¡ dpV¡$ cNhv$¹u“p¡ kdpNd Ar“hpe® R>¡. cNhv¹$u“u ìep¿ep L$fsp„ hps L$fu L¡$, S>¡“pdp„ flu“¡ cNhp“ hv$¡ (bp¡g¡) s¡ cNhv¹$u.
- cNhp““u L$fyZp hZ®hsp„ hps L$fu L¡$, cNhp“ Ap‘Zu L$kp¡V$u L$f¡ ‘Z Arls L$v$u “ L$f¡.
- hQ“pd©sdp„ gM¡gp D‘pe ‘°dpZ¡ Æhhp“u ifyAps L$fp¡ sp¡ b^p v$p¡j Åe S>. ‘|. â¡dõhpdu“p âk„N“p dpÝed’u kÐk„Ndp„ fl¡sp ’L$p b^p v$p¡j “pi ‘pd¡ s¡ dpV¡$ iy„ L$fhy„? s¡ hps kdÅhu.
- S>¡V$gy„ dp“ h^pf¡ lp¡e s¡V$gu c[¼s Ap¡R>u lp¡e.
- kÐk„Ndp„ rQL$pi âNV$phhp dpV¡$“p ÓZ hps D‘pep¡ : 1) ÓZ N°„’dp„ X|$bhp“y„ f) r“erds 30 rdr“V$ cS>“ 3) Afk-‘fk ApÐduesp.. Ap ÓZ hps ‘pL$u lp¡e sp¡ cNhp“ by[Â^ep¡N Ap‘¡.
- v$pkp“yv$pkdp„ b^u S> kp^“p Aphu NB. v$pk“p v$pk ’B“¡ Æhhp“p¡ k„L$ë‘ L$fuA¡ A¡V$g¡ v$¡iL$pm Åe S>.
- kÐ‘yfyj“p hQ“¡ k¡hp L$fuA¡ s¡ r“h©rÑ L$l¡hpe. cNhp““p cL$s“¡ A’£ v$p¡X$uA¡ s¡ r“h©rÑ L$l¡hpe. A¡d ApÂep[ÐdL$ dpN®dp„ A“¡fu kyT Ap‘u.
- v$f¡L$ NyZ k„s“u L©$‘p’u Aph¡, k„s“p Ndspdp„ hs®hp’u Aph¡.
- kÐk„Ndp„ ceõ’p“ v$¡MpX$sp hps L$fu L¡$, kÐk„N L$fhp’u dp¡V$p‘yfyj“p âsp‘¡ kp^L$dp„ fyX$p NyZ Aph¡, ‘R>u kÐ‘yfyj Np¥Z ’B Åe A“¡ ‘p¡sp“u fus¡ hs®hp dp„X¡$. Apd r“v$p£jby[Ý^“y„ M„X$“ ’B Åe.
- Ap‘Z“¡ rbdpfu A¡V$g¡ Aph¡ R>¡ L¡$ r“erds õhpÂepe cS>“ L$fsp„ “’u.
A„sdp„, b^pdp„ rv$ìecph gphhp¡ lp¡e sp¡ cNhv¹$u“p¡ õhuL$pf Ar“hpe® R>¡ s¡ hps kdÅhu, cNhv¹$u“p¡ kçeL$ fus¡ õhuL$pf L$fu iL$uA¡ s¡ dpV¡$ bm dp„Nu klº cL$sp¡ hsu îuW$pL$p¡fÆ s’p Nyfylrf õhpduîu“p QfZp¡dp„ âp’®“p L$fu.