Samp-Suhradbhav-Ekta Parayan - 2015 (Day 1), Surat
CLICK ON BELOW GALLERY FOR MORE IMAGES
On account of sacred month of Shravan as per the Indian Gujarati Calendar, a Parayan (A Series Of Religious Discourses) on Samp, Suhradbhav and Ekta (Harmony, Wholehearted Acceptance and Unity) was organized by Shrihari Pradesh at Surati Modh Vanik Wadi in Surat, on the 1st day of which, between 7:00 am to 8.30 am in the morning on Monday, the 17th Aug 2015, P. Sarvamangalswami, the regional saint leader of the said Shrihari Pradesh, while explaining the said subject of the discourse, had presented a very beautiful talk on the subject. Around 1300 devotees remained present and took advantage of the discourse.
The discourse began with Atmiya Naman and chanting of Dhoon. Then, P.B. Gordhanbhai Limbani and Shri Dhansukhbhai Ariwala worshiped and garlanded Shree Thakorji and the orator P. Sarvamangalswami sitting on the Dias and then they presented their devotion by presenting arti to Shree Thakorji.
After this, P. Sarvasmangalswami started his 1st day’s discourse on Samp, Suhradbhav and Ekta.
The main points of his talks were,
- Lord Swminarayan came to this earth from His abode Akshardham for the spread of non-desire of honor/respect and lust/passion.
- Jivuba and Laduba always used to request/pray to Lord Swaminarayan to do something to change the nature of Shri Jiva Khachar in Gadhada who, almost always used to highly oppose Lord Swaminarayan in most of the things. But, when he (Jiva Khachar) fell sick, Maharaj, Lord Swaminarayan immediately rushed to Gadhada directly all the way from Kutch-Bhauj to see (inquire about) him. This was the quality of Maharaj’s, Lord Swaminarayan’s suhradbhav (Wholehearted Acceptance).
- Showing the best way to the sadhaks (disciples), if they really do not want at all to make the God helpless, he said that, P. Prabhodhswami increases his atmiyata/intimacy/friendliness with him, whom, the God has appointed/put before him for his progress. Means, we should always try to be the Das/Servants of all those, who are against us/oppose us.
- We must like/love every flower/person of Gunatit garden/family.
- We must always present our prayer to God, “Oh Lord, as you loved/liked the natures of all, please give us the strength so that, we also can love/like the natures of everybody who follows, believes in you and is in touch with you.”
- We must always first develop/cultivate worthiness so that, the leaders/adorable persons can use us/think of us at any time as their instrument and then only, they treat us like that.
- We won’t be able to oversee the vices of anybody, if we can always remember that, “You, (the lord/swami) and all your’s are totally divine.”
- Talking about the supremacy of P.P. Swamiji’s love for us, all His devotees, he said that, once P.P. Swamiji told one of His associate sevaks near Him, “I can’t pass my urine unless I solve the problems of my devotees”. How great trouble He bears for all of us! We must always think of this.
- While showering His compassion/mercy, P.P. Swamiji said, “I have come to this earth to remove, eliminate the weaknesses/drawbacks of minute body (Shukshma Sharir) of you all”.
- We should never love anybody more than God in Satsang/in our life.
kp¡dhpf, sp.17-8-2015“p fp¡S> ‘rhÓ îphZdpk r“rdÑ¡ îulqf ‘°v$¡i - kyfs$ dyL$pd¡ kyfsu dp¡Y$ hZuL$ hpX$u Mps¡ k„‘-kyùv$cph-A¡L$sp ‘pfpeZ“u iê$Aps L$fhpdp„ Aphu. â’d qv$hk¡ khpf¡ 7:00 ’u 8:30 v$fçep“ îulqf‘°v$¡i“p ‘°pv$¡riL$ k„she® ‘|. kh®d„NgõhpduA¡ k„‘-kyùv$cph-A¡L$sp rhje“¡ kdÅhsp k„y„v$f Np¡›$u L$fu. Apif¡ 1300 cL$sp¡A¡ D‘[õ’s flu ‘pfpeZ“p¡ gpc gu^p¡ lsp¡.
‘pfpeZ“u iê$Aps ApÐdue “d“ s’p ^|“’u L$ep® bpv$ ‘.c.Np¡f^“cpB g]bpZu A“¡ ^“kyMcpB ApfuhpgpA¡ îuW$pL$p¡fÆ“y„ s’p ìepk‘uW$ ‘f Apk“õ’ h¼sp ‘|.kh®d„Ngõhpdu“y„ ‘|S>“ L$fu ‘yó‘lpf A‘®Z L$ep¯. s¡ ‘R>u îuW$pL$p¡fÆ“u Apfsu L$fu c[¼s Av$p L$fu.
Ðepfbpv$ ‘|. kh®d„NgõhpduA¡ k„‘-kyùv$cph-A¡L$sp ‘pfpeZ“p â’d qv$hk“u Np¡›$u“p¡ âpf„c L$ep£.
Np¡›$u“p dyv¹$pAp¡ :
* cNhp“ õhprd“pfpeZ r“óL$pd^d® A“¡ r“dp®“^d®“p âhs®“ dpV¡$ ‘©Õhu D‘f ‘^pep®.
* NY$X$pdp„ Æhp MpQf dlpfpS>“p¡ Myb rhfp¡^ L$fsp, Æhybp A“¡ gpXy$bp âp’®“p L$f¡ L¡$ Ap ìeqL$s ky^fu Åe. ‘Z S>epf¡ Æhp MpQf rbdpf ‘X$ép Ðepf¡ dlpfpS> L$ÃR>-c|S>“u ^fsu ‘f’u ku^p NY$X$p Æhp MpQf“u Mbf ‘|R>hp ‘lp¢Qu Nep... Ap dlpfpS>“p¡ kyùv$cph lsp¡.
* kp^L¡$ kp^“pdpN®dp„ cNhp““¡ Ap¡riepmp L$fhp “ lp¡e s¡ dpV¡$“p¡ ky„v$f dpN® bsphsp S>Zpìey„ L¡$, ‘|.âbp¡^õhpdu ‘p¡sp“p rhL$pk dpV¡$ S>¡ ‘pÓ dlpfpS>¡ dyL$ey„ lp¡e s¡“u kp’¡ ApÐduesp h^pfu v$¡. A¡V$g¡ L¡$ Ap‘Zp rhfp¡^u lp¡e s¡“p v$pk ’hp ‘°eÐ“ L$fhp¡.
* NyZpsus bpN“p v$f¡L$ ‘yó‘p¡ Ap‘Z“¡ Ndhp Å¡BA¡.
* v$ffp¡S> âp’®“p L$fhu.. l¡ dlpfpS> ! sd“¡ v$f¡L$“p õhcph Nçep s¡d Adp¡ ‘Z sdpfp k„b„^hpmp v$f¡L$“p õhcph NdpX$u iL$uA¡ s¡hy„ bm Ap‘p¡.
* dp¡V$p‘yfyj Ap‘Zu D‘f Ar^L$pf L$fu iL¡$ s¡ dpV¡$ Ap‘Z¡ ‘pÓsp OX$hu ‘X¡$ ‘R>u dp¡V$p ‘yfyj Ar^L$pf L$f¡.
* sy„ “¡ spfp kp¥ qv$ìe...ApV$gy„ Np¡Mu fpMuiy„ sp¡ L$p¡B“p¡ Acph “tl Aph¡.
* õhpduîu“u c¼shÐkgsp“u hps L$fsp L$üy„ L¡$, õhpduîuA¡ A¡L$hpf A„Ns k¡hL$“¡ S>Zpìey„ L¡$, S>ep„ ky^u lqfcL$sp¡“p âp¡åg¡d kp¡ëh “ ’pe Ðep„ ky^u d“¡ g^y “ Dsf¡. õhpduîu Ap‘Zp dpV¡$ L¡$hp¡ cuX$p¡ h¡W¡$ R>¡ ! s¡“p¡ rhQpf r“f„sf L$fhp¡.
* A¡L$hpf L$fyZp hfkphsp„ õhpduîuA¡ L$üy„ L¡$, kyÿd ifuf“u L$kf V$pmhp lº„ ‘©Õhu ‘f Apìep¡ Ry>„.
* kÐk„Ndp„ cNhp“ L$fsp„ rhi¡j râsu L$p¡B“u kp’¡ “tl fpMhp“u.