CLICK ON BELOW GALLERY FOR MORE IMAGES
The function of Annakut was very nicely/magnificently celebrated in a fully devotional atmosphere in Haridham on 24th Oct 2014 by nearly 20,000 devotees in the presence of Guruhari P.P. Swamishree.
New year day means, a day to say prayers before the God, a day to put our good/omen thoughts/desires, the feelings of our pure hearts at the lotus feet of the God. P. Sarvanivasswami, P. Haridarshanswami, P. Santpriyaswami and P. Anandmsngalswami and other saints and the saints from decoration Dept. as well as the youths from Junagadh Pradesh had collectively made the excellent/most beautiful decoration of the Logo of the function of 2015 before Shree Thakorji in the temple as well as in the Ambrish Hall to exhibit the devotion at their hearts.
Since early morning only, all the devotees had started coming to the temple for the darshans of Shree Thakorji and Guruhari Swamishree with a desire at their hearts that this omen moment of new year may become permanent in their life for every moment of their life. The saints from the Suhrad Sangeet Mandal made entire surrounding atmosphere divine with their Kirtan-Bhakti before the beginning of the new year’s sabha at 10.00 am in the presence of P.P. Swamishree.
Following are some of the most fragrant flowers of Guruhari P.P. Swamishree’s today’s divine speech.
- So long as we continue to try to cheat the God, we won’t get relieved from the noose of our births and deaths.
- Guruhari Yogiji Maharaj used to say, “The youths are my hearts”. We want to prepare 51,000 such dedicated youths for putting at the lotus feet of Bapa to acquire His hearty satisfaction.
- The service to youths is essential/a must to remove our Hath, Man and Irshya. Those, who do this, will succeed in achieving this, as well as this will happen, if our faith goes on solidifying.
- We all want to be the child of God, want to do the journey of Bhoolku.
- Want to make Gujarat a center of Indian/Hindu Culture because, all the 5 prominent incarnations came to the soil of Gujarat and selected it as their work-field.
- Becoming the children of God, we don’t want to make the saints obliged/helpless. Want to live life by leaving all our troubles/problems for/to the God.
The devotees, elderly/respected guests and officers who all came from abroad, received the blessings for the new year by garlanding Shree Thakorji and P.P. Swamishree and also took the darshans of the annakut presented before Shree Thakorji and performed the aarti to be fulfilled.
The annakut looked excellently magnificent with around 1225 varieties of different items of sweets, vegetables, fruit juice, fruits, cooked items, fast food, bakery items, juices, all types of ice-creams, shakes, all types of betel and nuts, and dry fruits etc.
The saints and the sevaks from the kitchen dept. had prepared all the cooked items and other such items under the guidance of P. Hariprakashswami and P. Dharmajivanswami. The devotees coming from different pradesh had got fulfilled by rendering their devotional best services without looking at the time or their health and had worked day and night as per the instructions/guidance from their regional saints only to please Guruhari P.P. Swamiji.
sp. 24 Ap¸¼V$p¡bf, 2014“p fp¡S> AßL|$V$p¡Ðkh lqf^pd_u ^fsu `f Nyfylqf õhpduîu_p kp„r“Ýedp„ huk lÅf S>¡V$gp rhipm c¼skdyv$pe“u D‘[õ’rsdp„ c[¼s`|Z® hpsphfZdp„ ky„v$f fus¡ ES>hpep¡.
_|s_ hj® A¡V$g¡ A¡V$g¡ âcy_¡ âp\®_p L$fhp_p¡ rv$hk. iycrhQpfp¡, iyc k„L$ë`p¡, iyc ùv$e_u cph“pAp¡_¡ âcyQfZ¡ A`®Z L$fhp_p¡ qv$hk. ‘|. kh®r“hpkõhpdu, ‘|. lqfv$i®“õhpdu, ‘|. k„srâeõhpdu, ‘|. Ap“„v$d„Ngõhpdu hN¡f¡ k„sp¡ s¡dS> X¡$L$p¡f¡i“ rhcpN“p k„sp¡ k¡hL$p¡ s’p S|>“pNY$ âv$¡i“p eyhL$p¡A¡ 2015“p kd¥ep“p gp¡Np¡“y„ X¡$L$p¡f¡i“ d„qv$fdp„ îuW$pL$p¡fÆ kdn s¡dS> A„bfuj lp¡gdp„ Av$¹cys X¡$L$p¡f¡i_ L$fu_¡ c[¼scu_p ùv$e_„y v$i®_ L$fpìey„ !
_|s_hj®_u Ap iyc OX$u kdN° Æh__u iycOX$u b_u fl¡ s¡hu âp’®“pAp¡ krls kp¥ c¼sp¡ khpf\u S> îuW$pL$p¡fÆ “¡ Nyfylqf õhpduîu_p„ v$i®_¡ Aphu füp lsp. A„bfuj lp¸gdp„ õhpduîu_p kp„rßÝedp„ 10 hpN¡ “|s“hj®“u kcp_p¡ âpf„c kyùv$ k„Nus d„X$m“p k„sp¡A¡ L$us®_-c[¼s\u L$fu_¡ kdN° hpsphfZ_¡ qv$ìe b_pìey„y.
ApS>“p iyc qv$“¡ Nyfylqf ‘. ‘|. õhpduîuA¡ kp¥ cL$sp¡ ‘f hlph¡gp„ ‘fphpZu ‘yó‘p¡ :
- Äep„ ky^u cNhp““¡ R>¡sfui„y Ðep„ ky^u S>Þd-dfZ“u ap„kudp„’u R|>V$pi¡ “l].
- Nyfyhe® ep¡NuÆdlpfpS> bp¡ëep, "eyhL$p¡ dpfy„ ùv$e R>¡'. Ap‘Z¡ A¡L$ph“ lÅf eyhL$p¡ bp‘p“p QfZ¡ ^fhp R>¡ “¡ A¡d“u lpi âpá L$fhu R>¡.
- lW$-dp“-Cóep® L$pY$hp dpV¡$ eyhL$p¡“u k¡hp Ar“hpe® R>¡. eyhL$p¡“u k¡hp L$fi¡ A¡“p„ lW$-dp“-Cóep® S>i¡. S>¡d S>¡d r“›$p ‘pL$u ’su Åe s¡d s¡d lW$-dp“-Cóep® Ap¡R>p ’sp Åe.
- Ap‘Z¡ âcy“p bpmL$ ’hy„ R>¡. c|gLy$„“u epÓp L$fhu R>¡.
- eyhL$p¡“u k¡hp Üpfp NyS>fps“¡ rlÞvy$ k„õL©$rs“„y L¡$ÞÖ b“phhy„ R>¡, L$pfZ ‘p„Q¡ ‘p„Q Ahspfp¡ NyS>fps“u ^fsu ‘f Apìep.
- Ap‘Z¡ âcy“p bpmL$ ’hy„ R>¡. k„sp¡“¡ Ap¡riepmp “’u L$fhp. A“„s âL$pf“u tQsp âcy“p dp’¡ “pMu“¡ Æhhy„ R>¡.
- âcy“p bm¡ “¡ Apif¡ ÆhuA¡ sp¡ r“rh®L$ë‘ kdpr^“p kyM“u iê$Aps ’C Åe.
`fv¡$i\u `^pf¡gp c¼sp¡, hX$ug dl¡dp_p¡, Ar^L$pfuAp¡A¡ kcpdp„ îu W$pL$p¡fÆ s\p `.`|.õhpduîu_¡ ‘yó‘lpf `l¡fphu _|s_hj®_p Aprij âpá L$ep¯. s¡dS> îuW$pL$p¡fÆ kdn ^fph¡gp AßL|V“p v$i®““p¡ gpc gu^p¡, Apfsu Dspfu L©$sp’® ’ep.
Apif¡ 1225 S>¡V$gu rh^rh^ hp_NuAp¡, rdô$pß, ipL$cpÆ, äwV$Äeyk v$f¡L$ âL$pf_p„ amampqv$, fp„^¡gu fkp¡C, apõV$awX$, b¡L$fu ApCV$d, ifbs, v$f¡L$ âL$pf_p ApCk¾$ud, i¡L$, v$f¡L$ âL$pf_p dyMhpk, X²$peäyV$ hN¡f¡\u AßL|$V$ cìe gpNsp¡ lsp¡.
`|. lqfâL$piõhpdu A“¡ ‘|. ^d®Æh“õhpdu“p dpN®v$i®“ dyS>b s¡dS> fkp¡X$p rhcpN_p k„sp¡-k¡hLp¡A¡ hp“NuAp¡ s’p fkp¡C b“phhp“u k¡hp Av$p L$fu. âpv$¡riL$ k„sp¡“p dpN®v$i®“ dyS>b rhrh^ âv¡$ip¡dp„\u `^pf¡gp c¼sp¡¡A¡ fps-qv$hk Å¡ep hNf L¡$hm Nyfylqf_¡ fpÆ L$fhp dpV$¡ b¡_d|_ k¡hp-c[¼s Av$p L$fu ^Þe bÞep.