Samp-Suhradbhav-Ekta Parayan - 2015 (Day 11), Surat
CLICK ON BELOW GALLERY FOR MORE IMAGES
On account of sacred month of Shravan as per the Indian Gujarati Calendar, a Parayan (A Series Of Religious Discourses) on Samp, Suhradbhav and Ekta (Harmony, Wholeherated Acceptance and Unity) was organized by Shrihari Pradesh at Surati Modh Vanik Wadi in Surat, on the 11th day of which, between 7:00 am to 8:30 am in the morning on Sunday, the 30th Aug 2015, P. Sarvamangalswami, the regional saint leader of the said Shrihari Pradesh, while explaining the said subject of the discourse, had continued his very beautiful talk on the subject. Around 1300 devotees remained present and took advantage of the discourse.
The discourse began with Atmiya Naman and chanting of Dhoon. Then, P.B. Mukeshbahai (L.I.C. – Varachha Mandal) performed worship of Shree Thakorji and P.B. N.C.Patel, P.B. Suvashbhai Patel and P.B. Manojbhai Patel worshiped and garlanded the orator P. Sarvamangalswami sitting on the Dias and then, the arti of Shree Thakorji was done. Then, P.B. Gordhanbhai Limbani gave the report about the health of P.P. Swamiji and described the simplicity of Dr. Shri Bindal.
After this, P. Sarvasmangalswami started his 11th day’s talks to continue from his 10th day’s discourses on Samp, Suhradbhav and Ekta.
The main points of his discourse were,
- While explaining the Vachanamrut No. 63 of Gadhada Chapter 1st, he said that, the God teaches/trains all of us to look at/live with each other with a sense of divine relationship and then only, our internal atmiyata will become possible, visible and durable.
- By doing thorough self-introspection & prayers, we have to affirm that we are sitting in/a member of a Brahma/divinely controlled society/family and, we have to experience it also.
- We have to learn living our life by believing/accepting every statement/sentence of divine personalities as the supreme truth.
- Whenever anybody gets angry on/with us, we must bow down/make a dandvat (prostration) to him.
- Explaining the glory of a temple, he said that, it is hospital for Atmas/Souls where, every type of patients with all kinds of spiritual ailments/diseases come.
- While explaining/clarifying as to how to build/develop a body of Aksharbrahma, he said that, he, who is interested in this, can’t keep love/affection/affinity with anybody. His aim has got to be towards pleasing satpurush and only the satpurush.
- It is said in the talks by Gunatitanandswamiji in a book named “Swamini Vato” that, he first purifies an atma/a soul with affection, then, by giving knowledge and lastly, even by infusing an ailment/disease in the body.
In the end, by narrating/describing an incident of a devotee named Geega Dhadhal, he put up a prayer before Shree Thakorji and P.P. Swamiji at their lotus feet requesting them to give enough strength to all the devotees to be able to go from human spirit into divine spirit and to affirm unshakable faith.
frhhpf, sp. 30-8-2015 “p fp¡S> ‘rhÓ îphZdpk r“rdÑ¡ îulrf ‘°v$¡i - kyfs$ dyL$pd¡ kyfsu dp¡Y$ hZuL$ hpX$u Mps¡ Qpgsp k„‘-kyùv$cph-A¡L$sp ‘pfpeZ“p ArNepfdp rv$hk¡ Apif¡ 1300 cL$sp¡A¡ D‘[õ’s flu ‘pfpeZ“p¡ gpc gu^p¡ lsp¡. khpf¡ 7:00 ’u 8:30 v$fçep“ îulrf ‘°v$¡i“p ‘°pv$¡riL$ k„she® ‘|. kh®d„NgõhpduA¡ k„‘-kyùv$cph-A¡L$sp rhje“¡ kdÅhsp NBL$pg“u L$’p ApNm h^pfu lsu.
‘pfpeZ“u iê$Aps ApÐdue “d“ s’p ^|“’u L$ep® bpv$ ‘.c. dyL¡$icpBA¡ (A¡g.ApB.ku.-hfpR>p d„X$m) îuW$pL$p¡fÆ“y„ ‘|S>“ L$ey¯. ‘.c. A¡“.ku.‘V¡$g, ‘.c. kyhpkcpB ‘V¡$g s’p ‘.c. d“p¡S>cpB ‘V¡$g¡ ìepk‘uW$ ‘f Apk“õ’ h¼sp ‘|. kh®d„Ngõhpdu“y„ ‘|S>“ L$fu ‘yó‘lpf A‘®Z L$ep¯. s¡ ‘R>u ‘.c. Np¡f^“cpB g]bpZuA¡ Nyfylrf õhpduîu“p õhpõÕe“p¡ Al¡hpg klº cL$sp¡“¡ Ap‘u X$p¡. tbv$g“u kpv$Nu“y„ v$i®“ L$fpìey„.
Ðepfbpv$ ‘|. kh®d„NgõhpduA¡ k„‘-kyùv$cph-A¡L$sp ‘pfpeZ“p ArNepfdp rv$hk“u Np¡›$u“p¡ âpf„c L$ep£.
Np¡›$u“p dyv¹$pAp¡ :
- hQ“pd©s NY$X$p â.-63 “y„ r“ê$‘Z L$fu hps L$fu L¡$ cNhp“ Ap‘Z“¡ Afk-‘fk k„b„^’u Å¡sp A“¡ Æhsp iuMh¡ R>¡, A“¡ sp¡ S> Ap‘Zu ApÐduesp i¼e b“i¡.
- Ap‘Z¡ õhpÂepe-cS>“ L$fu“¡ A¡ hps ×Y$ L$fhp“u R>¡ L¡$ Ap‘Z¡ b°ûr“e„Óus kdpS>dp„ b¡W$p R>uA¡ A“¡ A¡ Ap‘Z¡ A“ychhy„ R>¡.
- kÐ‘yfyj“p hp¼e“¡ ‘fd kÐe dp“u“¡ Æhsp iuMhp“y„ R>¡.
- kpd¡“u ìe[¼s Äepf¡ Nfd ’pe Ðepf¡ “du v$¡hy„ v$„X$hs¹ L$fu v$¡hp.
- d„rv$f“p¡ drldp kdÅhsp„ hps L$fu L¡$, d„rv$f A¡ ApÐdp“u lp¡[õ‘V$g R>¡ Ðep„ v$f¡L$ âL$pf“p v$v$} Aphsp lp¡e R>¡.
- Anfb°û“p¡ v$¡l bp„^hp“u hps kdÅhsp L$üy„ L¡$, S>¡Z¡ Anfb°û“p¡ v$¡l bp„^hp¡ lp¡e s¡ L$p¡B“u ‘Z kp’¡ qL„$rQs kpf‘-dlp¡bs fpM¡ s¡ “ Qpg¡. s¡“u ×rô$ dpÓ kÐ‘yfyj“¡ fpÆ L$fhp sfa S> lp¡e.
- NyZpsusp“„v$õhpdu“u hpsydp„ L$üy„ R>¡ L¡$, ‘l¡gp l¡s L$fu“¡ iyÂ^ L$fuA¡, ‘R>u op“ Ap‘u“¡ iyÝ^ L$fuA¡ A“¡ A„s¡ v$¡ldp„ fp¡N dyL$u“¡ ‘Z iyÝ^ L$fuA¡ R>uA¡.
A„sdp„, NuNp ^p^g“p¡ âk„N hZ®hu s¡d“p S>¡hu r“›$p ×Y$ ’pe s’p d“yóecphdp„’u rv$ìecphdp„ S>hp bm dp„Nu klº cL$sp¡ hsu îuW$pL$p¡fÆ s’p Nyfylrf õhpduîu“p QfZp¡dp„ âp’®“p L$fu.